Friday 15 March 2019

If I won the lotto

If I won the lotto, I would be surpised, first of all.
If I won the lotto, I would buy tickets for concerts (Stray Kids, Red Velvet, NCT).
If I won the lotto, I would give save a lot of it for my future and for family.
If I won the lotto, I would let my family get somethings that they want.

If I won the lotto, I would get some new clothes. Not too much though.
If I won the lotto, I would 'adopt' an animal from the WWF website.
If I won the lotto, I would donate some money somewhere.
If I won the lotto, I would go on holiday somewhere new that I've never been.
With my family, of course.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah Oliver here from T2. I think its a good idea to put some money towards your future but also to go on a fun family holiday Good Job!!
    Keep up the awesome work
    Yours Sincerely Oliver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Oliver,
      Thanks for the comment! Your opinion seems different here to what you told me... HMMMMMM..

      Thanks from Hannah :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah,

    Imagine if we actually won the lotto! It would be amazing! I really like how you said that you would adopt an animal from the WWF website. I would definitely donate some money to charity too!

    Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.