Friday 17 March 2017

Literacy Reflection W7 T1

Shantytown 
This week we learnt lots of facts about Shantytown. We learnt how to Write a good introductions using the 5W's. My buddy was Reagan and here is our work so far. I think our work is good 

Word Work
This week for Word Work, I had to Decode the words. TO do that, I had to Google the word and rewrite the meaning in my own words. Here is my work.

Spine Poem
This Thursday, Mrs Costello taught us about spine poems. We had to collect 6 books and put them in an order to make a poem. It was really fun and I really want to do it again. Me and Megan made two, here is our work.
Jolly Postman
Send Simon Savage
100 THINGS
Around Us
The princess and the Wizard
ON THE RUN

That is the first spine poem here is the second one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah. Its Rebekah from Karoro School. I think you did a good job on your spine poems. It was a good idea to make the poem using the title on the spine. From Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, Hannah! We could do it at home with our books.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, Hannah! We could do it at home with our books.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.