Thursday 28 March 2019

My Pets

Trick title! I don't have any pets.
Instead, I' going to be giving some of my things names.

Piano Accordian - Ancient Alan ; a old man who rarely is spoken to, though he is still a nice chap!
Piano -  Alan the second ; Ancient Alans grandson. He's a common man who is very efficent.
Keyboard - Alan the finale ; Tired young couch potato who only sings when outside for money. (Greedy!)
Soprano Ukulele Red - TimTim ; Squeaky voice, kind of annoying... :/ don't tell him I said that!!
Soprano Ukulele Blue - TomTom ; Brother of TimTim, was a bit sadder.
Concert Ukulele - TamTam ; TimTim & TomTom's second cousin, a little bigger, but can sing some good notes! My best pal.
Waterbottle - Suburban white mum ; She would like to see the manager! Listens to 2000's music and does not vaccinate her kids.
Goat poster - Julio Von Spit ; He gets a little annoying at night, as he always falls over. But he's very kind and listens to me when I need to talk.
Hamster holding a jammy dodger cushion - Pearl ; Cutest Cutie Pie Ever And I Want To Hug Her Forever. Enough said?
Doe cushion - Maria ; Big Softie :(
Art Aisle - Woody ; Likes to sing "You've got a friend in me" while I try to be creative. Entertaining and distracting.
My Phone - Amadelle ; Very social... maybe too much?

Am I insane? Yeah.

10 comments:

  1. Hannah I love this! What a creative and cool idea! Would you one day like to own any pets? I have 5 cats and 6 sheep and they are too much work. I think 1 or 2 cats would be ideal! I really want a dog, but I'm not allowed one!
    Keep up the great, entertaining blogging! Ka mau te wehi!
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Hines,
      I'm gald you like it!
      I've always loved pets, but since we moved to NZ we haven't gotten any, and my dad doesn't really like pets anyways. Back in Taiwan, we had been through a lot of pets! Skippy, a three legged dog my friend rescued and gave to us (he got put down), a adorable beagle I named blanket who sadly ran away when we had a trip to NZ.

      I also love hamsters! They're so small and cute :( Unfortunately, they are illegal in NZ. Now I just look at videos of them on the web or photos my friend sends me of his hamsters.

      Thanks from
      Hannah

      Delete
  2. Hannah, this made my day! Can I share it?
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mum,
      I'm glad you liked it! Of course you can share it.
      From Hannah

      Delete
  3. Hi hannah I LOVE IT how did you come up with that 😂
    it made my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hannah Oliver here from T2.
    I really liked how creative you were with naming things.
    Especially the name Juilo Von Spit were did you get that from??
    Keep up the awesome work
    Yours Sincerely,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Hannah.
    THIS BLOG POST IS SO CUTE AND CREATIVE!
    I like how you put in there from toy story.
    I love this post so much.
    yours truly,
    Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Hannah! I had a pet plant as a kid. I love your creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hannah my name is Shakaea I go To Gisborne intermediate and I am a year 7 I like your blog post its interesting plus its cool and I have 4 dogs that i live with and do you have some dogs? it's nice to meet you.
    do you want to visit my blog? https://riverdalegisshakaear.blogspot.com/

    GOODBYE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.