Friday 25 August 2017

Reflection Numeracy | W5 T3

Action Plan DLO's

This week we have been doing alot of maths buddy DLO's. We had to look at our diagnostic test, find things we didn't do so well, and find the task related to that. Then we had to do the task, and make a DLO teaching people how to do it. I did two DLO's: Multiplying decimals by 1000 and dividing decimals by 10. I made slides for both of them, and next time, I think I should make a screencastify instead. Here are my slides!!







Problem Solving
This week we also had to do a slide with problem solving tasks in them. Here is one I did. (if you can't see it that well than you can click the image and it with close up) I think that I did good, and it was hard because Alyssa was using half of the whiteboard and I was using the other half, and we only had one whiteboard marker! But in the end Alyssa went and got another one to use.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your problem solving slides I like how you really thought about how you would or could teach someone how to solve these problems, well done Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.