Friday 25 August 2017

Reflection Literacy | W5 T3

About our Artist
In literacy, every group is named after an artist. My group is called Da Vinci's. We had to make a slide with facts about our Artist, and we could do it with a buddy. I did mine with Megan, who is also in my group. Here is our slide about our artist.




Fast Write
For the past few weeks, Megan and I have been making a slide that is like a game. It is called... POTATO LAND! We haven't completely finished yet, but we have done a lot. Also you should follow the instruction/warning!!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hannah I like how you made your slide it is really funny and died at the end. How did you make it with the animations its really cool

    Kind regards Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stanley
      Thanks for the comment, it was very nice!
      I made the animations by right clicking on the picture and clicking animate, then I animated it.

      Bye from Hannah

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah,

    I really enjoyed playing this game. How many more slides do you think you will add?

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mum!

      I have no idea how many more slides we are adding, but hopefully we will add more!!
      From Hannah :)

      Delete
  3. Your presentation about your artist is great! It contains all the information that you learnt from your readings and watching the videos, well done.
    I also like you fast write, it is funny and very creative, well done to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.