Friday 23 November 2018

Country studies

Today we started some country studies. We got to choose from 10 countries: Australia, Canada, Chile, England (United Kingdom), Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico,

South Africa & United Arab Emirates.

I obviously decided to do Japan because i'm kinda interested in Japan, plus my grandma is half Japanese, so i guess that makes me an eighth Japanese, which is not much but still.

I've only been there once but I don't even remember going since i was a baby and it was only for a wedding. One day i would like to go around Japan.
JAPANS' FLAG.

Here are some random facts about Japan I learnt!

I learnt that Japan is made of 6852 islands which is A LOT of islands.
Japan has over 50,000 people who are over the age of 100.
685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness, vomiting and seizures.
Theres such a low birthrate in Japan that there are more adult diapers sold that baby diapers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    I remember going to Japan with you. I took going or big walk in your stroller and we saw lots of beautiful houses and temples together.

    Will you study the history of Japan?


    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.