Friday 1 September 2017

Literacy Reflection | W6 T3

Artist Study
This week we had to do a slide about our own chosen artist. It didn't have to be someone who draws or paints, it could be a singer, a actor/actress, or anything that does any sort of art. I chose a girl named Dimitra Milan who does really amazing paintings. Here is my slide about her!



Word Work
This week for word work, we used artistic words. My words are: Acrylic, Batik

Ceramics, Animation, Calligraphy, Architecture, Carve, and Collage. My favorite words this week are calligraphy and collage. Here is my slide!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hannah, Kyra Here!

    I like your Literacy post for W6 because your DLOs are easy to read and are really colorful. I love all of the facts that you have put on your Dimitra Milan slide. I also like how you have presented your Word Work.

    Do you have a favorite word? My favorite word is technically and probably.

    Do you have a favorite artist? I don't, I like all artists!

    Maybe next time in your reflection you could put what you most like about Dimitra Milan. Is it her art? Or is it something else? This reminds me of doing the art workshop with Abby. What does Dimitra remind you of?

    Great work,
    Kyra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.