Monday 7 August 2017

Literacy Reflection W2 T3

Writing
This week for writing we wrote a persuasive letter trying to persuade someone to play a game. My buddy was Megan, and my game was Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The reason that I chose that game is because she says it's stupid but she hasn't played it before, so I decided to try to make her like the game, or at least try playing it. Here is my draft letter!

Speeches
On Tuesday I did my speech. My speech was about Studio Ghibli, which is an anime based film company. I think I did good and it wasn't actually as scary as I thought it was!!

Here is my slide. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School and I liked this post because it was eye catching and I really wanted to read it! I also have watched the movie my neighbor totoro, did you have to actually make a speech based on that title and read it to the class? because if you did why didn't you post that on your blog. Next time I think you should add more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there my name is Chloe I go to yaldhurst model school i'm year 6. here is a tip maybe on the title say something exiting maybe put a famous person or put a photo of them in the blog Thanks Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Billie.
    I really. like your post about your persuasive speech because it was eye catching
    Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah,

    I enjoyed your speech about Studio Ghibli. It was great to see your hard work pay off, too - well done in the Speech and Drama exam!

    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.