Friday 7 April 2017

Summer Reading Challange 2017

Today at Assembly I received my prize for doing the Summer Reading Challenge. The summer reading Challenge is a Challenge where you have to try to read everyday in the Summer Holidays.It doesn't have to be books but it has to have words in them. We had to go to the Library and get two stamps in different days from the Librarians to prove we went to the Library. We also had to colour-in the squares of each day we read. I got the book Awful Auntie by David Walliams and I can't wait to start reading it.

Here are some Photos!
Mamaku Hub Awards 
Awful Auntie by David Walliams

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Were you pleased with the book that you received? Maybe I can borrow it after you...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Hannah! Isn't it wonderful - you just have to read in your holidays, and you get a free book!
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.