Monday 10 April 2017

Main Stars: Help out in your community

One of my Main Stars was to help out in the community by cleaning up. So me and my mum took part in a West Coast Incredible Edibles meeting and also started to plant vegetables and other edibles in the Albert Street Mall Garden.

Mum hopes Greymouth schools will get involved, too.

Incredible Edible was started in a small town called Todmorden in the North of England and now has lots of communities all over the world.

I really enjoyed the first time and went a second time. This time we planted vegetables and edibles near the library. I can't wait to go again!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hannah for making our community a better place. You really are a great Great Main learner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.