Wednesday 2 November 2016

30bc | book 19

Flora and Ulysses



Author/illustrator: Kate Dicamillo

Genre:

Characters: Flora, Ulysses, Dad, Mum, RITA!, William Spiver, Tootie Tickham, Dr. Meescham.

Tootie Tickham gets a vacuum cleaner that sucks everything up. Even a squirrel! Flora pulls the squirrel out and does CPR. The squirrel wakes up, and (like every other squirrel) is hungry. He picks the vacuum cleaner, and eats the bits of paper. Man I'm hungry. Thinks the squirrel. Flora stares, could this squirrel be a... Super squirrel now?...


I would give this book a rating of  5  stars
I have read this book before, when I was... younger. 
My mum read it to me when I was at writers work shop.


I recommend this book for 8~11 year olds

Image result for flora and ulysses

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    We also read "The Tale of Despereaux". Do you remember reading that book?
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.