Friday 18 January 2019

Adoption Day

 ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ oops ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ im dropping all ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ my uwusᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ

(Live repensentation of me looking through this )


The moment I read what had to be done for this task, I felt as though this was destiny. Looking at animals and ranking them? I'm in! (I'm not sure what happened, usually i'm not this passionate about animals.)

So, even though the task only said 3, I have listed my top 10!

I chose these 10 based on how they caught my eye, I did also to base it on how endangered they are as well, so it wouldn't just be pretty animals that are near threated. Not that we shouldn't care about those as well, since we should prevent those from getting more endangered well also saving those at that extinct in the wild or critically extint. 



I did not rank these by any other information other than their apparence and endangerment(?).  And by appearance I don't mean how beautiful they are, I mean how they look and what my eyes think of them.

At third, we have the Black footed Ferret.
Red Panda sits at second,


And first, Cotton top Tamarin!



You can probarbly tell right away from my list, that smaller cute animals attract me. They look so innocent, funny and cute! All three of these animals aren't as intimidating as a shark or lion, although I do like those big animals as well, I decided on these 3. 

The Red Panda (10,000) and Black-footed Ferret (370 in the wild, previously thought to be extinct) are both endangered, well Cotton-top tamarin (6,000 in the wild) is critically endangered. The Red Panda and Cotton-top tamarin both seem to like forests up high, well the Black-footed Ferret lives on grassland. All these animals  live in groups of families.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah,

    It's great to hear from you again, I love the mini introduction you have typed up for us! It's fantastic to see you going the extra mile and listing ten animals instead of three, especially when you say that you're not usually this passionate about animals, well done! Thank you for including pictures of the three animals you have chosen, they do look adorable and quite interesting, don't they? I think the Cotton-top tamarin looks like it has such a good head of hair, it's very stylish too!

    I can see that you have done your research and am happy to hear that the Black-footed ferret are in fact not extinct, phew! It's sad news to hear that such innocent little furry creatures may be facing extinction but we're really fortunate to have programmes like the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to work towards saving and protecting them. I wonder, which of those top three animals that you have chosen would you like to adopt?

    Keep up the wonderful work,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.