Wednesday 2 November 2016

30bc post | 20

Jacky Ha-Ha

Author/illustrator: James Patterson

Genre: Children's, family life, preforming

Characters: Hart Family: Jacky, Hannah, Sydney, Victoria, Sophia, Emma, Riley, Mum, Dad, Nonna. Others: Meredith(Jacky's Best friend), Jenny Cornwall (the prettiest girl on the beach), Bill, Beth, Mrs Turner and Mrs O'Mara.

It's the last day of summer vacation, so Jacky Hart decides to celebrate with something very stupid. Her father finds out about it, and she gets detention on her first day of anew year, but Mrs. Turner has a solution.. What will Mrs. Turner turn her detentions into...?

I would give this book a rating of  5  stars


I recommend this book for 9~12 yr olds

Image result for jacky haha

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    This looks like a great book. Maybe you can lend it to your friends to read.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum,
      Yes. I will share the book with my friends, and they can read it, too. Thanks for the comment, by the way!
      Bye, from Hannah

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah, It's me Ella from your class! Wow it looks like this book is awesome. I haven't read it before but I sure would love to read it though. Don't tell me what happens, this books front cover reminds me of Kaedes book that she is reading witch is called My Life and Other Exploding Chickens! Thanks Ella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.