Friday 12 August 2016

Week 2 Term 3 Reflection



Olympics

This week, we have been focusing on Olympics. We had to do 3 NZ Athletes and 3 countries. I have finished 2 Athletes and 1 country. We had to do a lot of research about the athletes and countries that we are doing. 

 Olympics start 6th of August for us, but fifth of August (Night Time) for Rio. 


My first athlete is Mark Todd - Equestrian Jumping & Eventing 

My second athlete is Charlotte Harrison Field Hockey

Next, I did my country. I did it on Vietnam because my best friend Vivi (who lives in Taiwan) is from Vietnam. I did it so I could know more about it. 


To make the Google Drawings like that, I had to make word art. To do that, I had to go to insert and click Word Art. Then I changed the font, colour and size. Next, I had to make the text boxes to write in. After that, I researched everything that  wrote in my drawings. At the end, I changed the background colour and chose the right one so I could see everything and make sure it matches the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.