Wednesday 8 November 2017

40bc Post: How Ali Ferguson saved Houndini

Author: Elen Caldecott
Genre: Adventure and Mystery!
About the book!
Ali and his mum recently moved to Lever Tower. On his first day he meets Caitlin and a dog named Falcon. He also meets Caitlin's best friend Gez, and the three of them start to discover something. Where the foxes went, why the Owl calls suddenly appeared. And most importantly, where Ms Osborne has... vanished to. With two new friends, his mum and Caitlin's dad, Ali feels more comfortable living without his dad.

I rate this book 10 out of 10 because I got so stuck to the book and I actually felt like I was living the story.
If you are 10 or above, I think you should read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.