Friday 2 June 2017

Literacy Reflection W5 T2

Word Work

This week for word work, I did my usual things but for my sentences I did silly sentences instead. Here is my work




Cross Country Writing

This Monday, we did a cross country run. I wrote a recount story about it. I really liked writing it and I think I did a good job. Here are photos of it! 

Power Writing

This week for power writing I started writing a story about Kawaii Pun Land where everyone spoke in puns. In the story everyone was sad, and a Kawaiian named Kira Kira (Glitter in Japanese) decided she needed to do something. I haven't finished the story yet but I can't wait to start it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, My name is Abby from Yaldhurst Model School. I Like your silly sentences and how you put in photos of your cross country writing. Next time you should rewrite some of it because it's really hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is lauren And I think the writing is very blurry

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.