Wednesday 7 June 2017

40bc book 10: Brightest stars of summers

Author: Leila Howland


Genre: Realistic Fiction


Characters: Marigold, Zinnie, Lily, Max, Peter, Aunt Sunny, Tony, Mum, Dad,


Aunt Sunny and Tony have fallen in love, and now they are getting married! Lily, Zinnie and Marigold go back to Pruet to attend the wedding. When they get there, disaster follows them behind. Can The sisters save the day before the wedding begins?
I would give this book a rating of  4  stars

26156194I recommend this book for 10 year olds

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Mika. I'm from Yaldhurst Model School. I really like how you made this book exciting to read. But maybe you can make this blog post a bit more eye catching if you really want people to read this book. From Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there its Chloe from yaldhurst model i really like how you did this i'm kind of interested in this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.