Tuesday 9 May 2017

40bc Book 6 The Invention of Hugo Cabret

The Invention of Hugo Cabaret
Author/illustrator: Brian Selznick


Genre: Historical Fiction, Young Adults


Important Characters: Hugo, Isabelle, Papa George


A boy named Hugo lives his life in the train station clock. Everyday he fixes the clock and steals food from the train station. In his room he has a Automaton and a notebook his father owned, which is filled with drawings of the automaton. Along the way to find out how to fix it he has a exciting adventure...
Another good book like this is wonder struck.

I would give this book a rating of 4 stars


I recommend this book for everyone who likes reading books

(PS. The book looks big but actually there are some drawings as well that tell stories)
Image result for The Invention of Hugo Cabret

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I love your 40bc post; it is informative, interesting and presented well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Jedi and I really like your post. This is one of my favourite books. My favourite thing about this book is all the detail and cool pictures that that the author has put in it. What is your favourite thing about this book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jedi! Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it! My favorite book is what not to do when you turn invisible. I also like the pictures as well! They are really cool and he is a really good artist. Have you read wonderstruck?

      Hannah

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.