Friday 7 April 2017

Literacy Reflection T1 W10

Word Work
This week for Word Work I did my Sentences, Decode and for my fun activity I did Fancy Letters. I think next time I could do my Origins but because I missed Monday and Tuesday because of Kidslit, I didn't get to do as much.


Writing
This week for Writing, we went on the website Wonderoplis and chose a topic that intrested us. Then we had to read it and write about the topic. My topic is 'How did the months of the year get their names?' Here is a screencastify of my work.I am happy with my work and would like to do more like this.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Hannah,

    That was a great topic to pick. You might like to continue reading the series "History of the World" that we started a while ago. I think you'll find the information in it interesting.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.