Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome 2017!

Kia Ora guys!

Welcome to  2017! Last year has been a blast and I can't wait to enjoy 2017! 

This is my buddy, Billie-Jean. She is a year 5 so she will be getting her Chromebook next Tuesday. She is excited about doing her work on her Chromebook and having her own Gmail account and YouTube account.
Me and Billie


This week has been very exciting and busy, since there are new Mamakuians in Mamaku. Everyone can't wait to start using our Chromebooks next week. We took a Basic Maths test and I got up to level 7 and will be doing level 8 soon. 

Today, we did a typing test to see how good we are at typing. I did my typing test first, then Billie did. Here are our results:

Billie's Typing result
Billie is happy with her results because it was her first time and she has never done one before.


My Typing result
I am happy with my results because I did my best and I haven't gotten worse then before.


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good year! Poroporoaki, from Hannah and Billie.
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.