Friday 10 February 2017

W2 T1 2017 Literacy Reflection


This week for Literacy, we had to create a list. My first list is called 'Top 8 people I would like to meet and why'.


My second list is 'Top 7 places I want to go'.
This term we are reading a book called Holes. It is a very interesting book and we have done an activity for the book. We had to draw what Stanley thought Camp Greenlake was like and what it really was like. Here is my work.
The drawing on the left is what Stanley thought it would look like and the drawing on the right is what it really looked like.

I can't wait to find out what happens next in the book!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    This is really great work! I especially like your interesting list of people you want to meet.
    Katrina (mum)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.