Friday 11 November 2016

T4 W5 | Literacy Reflection

Word Work
For word work, I did Adding my Words. Here is my work. It was hard to remember where I was up to so I had to keep going back and counting it again. 

Writing: Myths & Legends
WALT: Try to use two similes or metaphors in my writing
For Myths and legends, I did an Acrostic poem about a Griffin. Here is my work. It was a bit hard to do fit a simile or a metaphor in, but here is what I could do. I really liked doing this because I like to write acrostic poems.

Reading
For my reading group (Author's purpose), I had to write three paragraphs: One Entertain, two Inform, and three persuade. The hardest was persuade because I couldn't think of anything that good. (click it to make it big)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.