Thursday 10 November 2016

21th book!


Doctor Who Heroes and Monsters Collection


Author/illustrator: BBC

Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction

Characters: The Doctor, Martha, Rose, K-9, Clara, Sarah Jane, Daleks and more monsters and people.

This book has 26 short stories which all have The Doctor in it. My favorite short story is A Dogs life which is starring K-9, a robot dog made by The Doctor, who gave it to Sarah Jane.
Find out more when you watch the episodes that some of the short stories are based on!

I would give this book a rating of  4  stars

I recommend this book for 10~Infinity yr olds (Because anyone that can read will like it including old people)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, I really like your work, its very good. I haven’t read the book yet but I have watched an episode of Doctor Who (at Tess’ house!!). I like how you said about the age but I don’t know if old people will want to read it! I was joking. So anyway maybe next time you could explain more about it. Au Revoir (good bye in French)
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.