Monday 21 November 2016

Literacy reflection | T4 W6

Word Work


This week for work work, I did rhyming words. Its when you write your spelling words and  Here is what I did. 

Work on Writing

For work on writing, we had to do an Earthquake recount. Here is my work. I had to restart a few times because I wrote it wrong.

Myths & Legends

 For Myths and Legends, I did task 4: Create my own mythical creature. My mythical creature is the Pegafish. it's a Pegasus fish and it can swim, then its fins turn into wings and it flies. Here is my work. 
(Click the image to view full size!)



Reading


For reading this week my group did a Explanation burger about Wisdom teeth. After that, we did word cloud with key words. Here is what I did.
Explanation Burger

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hannah Anna here!
    Great work on your pegufish it sounds very unusual did you enjoy writing that? Well I enjoyed writing mine. Anyway great work Hannah I think you did very well. Bye for now.

    (Feel free to visit my blog just click my profile.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.