Friday 3 June 2016

T2 W5 reflection

Numeracy

I had to write a score for Jacob's screencastify. Here is a photo of our slide. It was hard to rate the video, but I like the score he gave me. I had fun making the screencastify. Here is the link to the YouTube video, and here is the link to my blog post.

Literacy


Here is my word work. The words are: Lawyer, protection, addition, fraction,courage,promised, garage, landscape,  and  adventure.


For writing, we had to finish our Charlotte's web article from last week then turn it in to an article. Here is my article.

Reading


For reading, I had to play a game about the Cinderella story. At the end, I did a test about what I learnt. Here is my score.It was fun playing the game, and some questions were hard. I took a Screenshot of the first activity practice for the test. Here it is.



Banqer

Here is my banqer weekly progress! I have earn't a lot of money, and still have enough money even after paying my tax! On the left is a picture of my banqer dashboard. I've got 1,000 in my expenses, and 3,651 in my savings. I've got 4,651 in total.


30bc book link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.