Friday 20 May 2016

W3 T2 reflection

Numeracy

WALT: Solve decimals problems using our knowledge of place value in numbers that involve tenths, hundredths and thousands.


For Numeracy, we learnt how to add and subtract decimals. Here is my work.  I wrote random numbers and turned them into decimals. I soon figured out the answer to all the questions.



Literacy


WALT: Use high level punctuation correctly e.g. exclamation marks, question marks, speech marks, apostrophes AND brackets, colons, semi colons.
For literacy, I wrote a paragraph about a scene in the book that my favourite character {Wilbur} is in. This is the scene when Wilbur tries to spin a web.
I found it hard to fit in some of the punctuation marks.
 



Word work


For word work, I did silly sentences. Here are my sentences. The words highlighted green are my spelling words.




Banqer

This is a screen shot of my banqer dashboard.  It shows how much money I've earnt.  By the end of next week, I would like to have earnt another $300.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.