Thursday 29 August 2019

Team Time

Today Totora had team time. This means that we get to either bring our own device, or watch a movie with popcorn (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire). It's a reward for the people who do their work and/or don't get on reflection. I'm a pretty average kid, so I got on. I chose own device. I TRIED to play minecraft with Oliver but it wouldn't let me join his world so i just played my own world where I'm making my own village. All the animals are called Greg and Greg's Girlfriend. I also messaged my friend in America.


2 comments:

  1. HI Hannah billie here.
    I enjoyed reading your blog post.
    It was great.
    is that you in minecaft for the photo?
    yours truly,
    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, Oliver here. Team Team was awesome. (Even though you couldn't join me).
    Awesome post.
    Yours Sincerely ,Oliver

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.