Monday 4 March 2019

Some of my favorite music!


My favorite band is Stray Kids.

Stray Kids (or SKZ / skiz) are a 9 member Korean boy group under JYP entertainment. They were formed in a reality show (?) Where they trained to debut as 9. The group members are Bang Chan (leader, singer and rapper), Kim Woojin (oldest, singer), Seo Changbin (main rapper), Lee Felix (rapper), Yang Jeongin (youngest, singer), Kim Seungmin (singer), Lee Minho (dancer, singer), Han Jisung (rapper, sub vocal) and Hwang Hyunjin (main dancer, lead rapper).

All members are Korean except for Chan and Felix, who were born and raised in Australia and speak english. Seungmin and Hyunjin can understand english pretty well.
The first song they released was HellevatorThey debuted in January 2018 with District 9.
3Racha is a predebut rap unit (Jisung as J.ONE, Chan as CB97 and Changbin as SPEARB). The three of them wrote and produced all 3racha and Stray Kids songs. The dances are also done by other Stray Kids members.
I can't name any songs on the spot by Stray Kids that are about love.
My favorite Stray Kids songs are young wings and question

My favorite solo artist is Heize, and 2 songs from her I really like are Sorry, which is about how idols always get put down by netzizens when they make a mistake or get tired. I also like And July ft. Dean.

Recently, I've started to listen to Arctic Monkeys because my friend said she likes them, and they're good! She also introducted me to beabadoobee who I really like as well

My favorite songs by Arctic Monkeys are do I wanna know, I bet you look good on the dance floor and why'd you only call me when you're high?

My favorite beabadoobee song is coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! Thanks for sharing your favourite music. I think being able to enjoy a variety of music is really important, although I have never listened to K Pop. Would you recommend it? My favourite singer is Sia and I enjoy anything that she produces. I think she is very unique in the way that she presents herself as she can go out in public and is hardly recognised! Keep up the great work and I look forward to learning more about you as the term goes on!
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Hines!
      K-pop has a lot of different genres in it, I'm sure there might be something you like!

      Some Korean artists and songs you might like are:
      Sunmi's Siren and Gashina
      Red Velvets album The Perfect Red Velvet
      Wonder Girls Why so Lonely(my dad loves them but they've disbanded)
      Jimin Parks album jiminxjamie
      Shinee

      It's fine if it's not your type of music, everyone has different taste!
      Hannah <3

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.