Sunday 23 December 2018

(day 2)

(1)
I would like to see Tane Mahuta because the walk looks easy, and I can see something special at the end of the walk. I've never been to Northland so it would be cool to go there for the first time.

(2)
Football Ferns

Black Ferns

Silver Ferns


I don't really like any of them, but if I had to choose i'd choose the Football Ferns because the sleeves look more comfortable than the others.


(3)
This is stupid because in the deserts it doesn't rain 3 ml everyday, it hardly ever rains. I have a cactus at home, and I have to soak it every 2 weeks. But let's imagine.

There are 365 days in a year, so 365x3= 9195ml/year

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah,

    I'm glad to hear that you would like to visit Tāne Mahuta one day. It really is an impressive tree and looks even more mind-blowing in real life! I live in Auckland and there are plenty of fun activities to do when you head up north of the country. We have a lot of shopping malls, libraries, entertainment centres and movie theatres here in Auckland so you never get bored!

    You have found three sports teams in New Zealand with the name "fern" in them, fantastic job! I like the reason you have given for choosing the Football Ferns as the uniform you'd like best if you have to pick on. I didn't even think about comfort so good on you! I like the Black Ferns uniform most because the three stripes on the shoulders is very eye-catching to me.

    It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog posts. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit
    You will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.

    You're right, it hardly ever rains in the deserts. What kind of cactus plant do you have? I used to have a baby Mammillaria cactus plant and I think they look like of cute. Make sure you always double check your work but yes, you've made a terrific start, there are 365 days in a year (except in a leap year, of course).

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.