Monday 22 May 2017

40bc Book 9: Half A World Away

Half a world away
Author/illustrator: Cynthia Kadohata


Genre: Realistic Fiction, Middle aged


Characters: Jaden, Dimash, 'mum', 'dad'


Jaden thinks he is an epic fail. That's why his adoptive parents are traveling across the world to adopt a new kid to replace his, he thinks. When they get there they discover that the baby they came for has all ready been adopted and they now had to chose from 6 different babies. Well Jaden is there, a toddler named Dimash spots him through the fence. Who will they chose? Will Dimash go home with Jaden?

I would give this book a rating of  5  stars because I got pulled into the story and I couldn't put the book down.
I recommend this book for above 9

I got this book on book depository but I also saw it in my school library.
Image result for half a world away book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.