Friday 20 October 2017

Literacy Reflection W1 T4!!

Ban Plastic: Persuasive Writing!
This week for writing we had to read a article about plastic bags, and then we had to write a persuasive piece of writing about banning plastic bags. Here is my writing!

Treasured Memories 
Because today is grandparents day, we had to write a treasured memory writing about a memory that we think about all the time. My memory is with my Grandpa/Agong that is really funny. Here is my memory writing!!


Happy Grandparents day! Today my granddad came to see me and I gave him a card. My Nana was going to come, but she is in hospital at the moment. (SHES FINE!!!) Here are some photos of granddad being swag!!


Have a awesome term 4!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.