Friday 23 June 2017

Literacy Reflection W8 T2

Granddad description
This week we had to chose a family member to write a description on. I chose my granddad because I live next to him and I love him. I think I did well and I really enjoyed writing it. Here is my writing!


In a little town called Greymouth, there was a very tall man. He was quite old and smiles a lot. His name is Barry Brown and he lives next to his grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law. He enjoys taking his dog Peppy for walks and fixing things. He also has a garden that he shares with his daughter. Even though he grows lots of vegetables, his wife Tess buys them from the supermarket anyways. He has grey, silky hair that shines in the sun, and if you ever talk to him, remember to raise your voice as he might not hear you!  

Word Work
this week I finished all my word work words, so next week I'm going to start using list 6+ instead of 6. Here is my work!



1 comment:

  1. Grandad will love that piece of writing. I do, too!
    Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.