Thursday 22 August 2019

Instructions

Yesterday we made paper planes using the set of instructions on a google doc. Some of them were really confusing, and I kept mucking up. Later on, we went outside and flew them. Mine did ok, but I was way far from a ralevent place.
In the afternoon, one of the Juniors came to our class and taught us how to make origami butterflies. It was a lot of fun and I made two. He also gave us the instruction sheet so we could try ourselfs. Thank you Jo for teaching us!!

Now that we've done that, we have to  create our own step by step instructions to make anything. I'm not sure what I'm going to do it on yet. I did do a little funny one while I was thinking, though it's not very good... Hopefully I will have an idea by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.