Friday 16 September 2016

BIG DAY OUT!

Yesterday, we had big day out. We all went to have fun out of school.

We hopped on the bus and van, and drove to the movies. We watched Pete's Dragon, which was a movie filmed in New Zealand. The VIP/one's who finished their homework got to choose the best seats and get popcorn. I took Anna with me and sat in the good seats and ate popcorn. A lot of us cried (including me), and Ellie came and gave us all hugs. After the movie, VIP got ice cream, but I didn't want mine so I gave it to Anna. She ate the chocolate than gave it to Heidi.

Next, we drove to the Swimming pool/Westland Recreational Center and had morning tea. I took some photos of Anna, Megan and me. We went to the Westland Recreational Center and did some sport activities. I saw my Great Auntie Enid doing Yoga there. My favorite sport was soccer because I like playing.

After that, we went to the park in the swimming pool and ate lunch. I took more funny photo's with my friends and showed them the settings so they could take photo's as well. Finally, the VIP could go get changed. I had the same togs as Jessie; our togs both said salt in the air, sand in my hair. We went on the hydro slides first, but we couldn't got together. Soon, we had to walk back to school.


I really enjoyed the day, and I want to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.